IMMERSION ROD 1500
• Long Life Tubular Element
• Non Corrosive Copper Tube Heating Element
• Bakelite Handle
• Indicator Lamp
• The bucket should be more than 300 mm deep and it should be possible to hang the immersion heater with the help of a hook.
• The heater should be dipped in water before switching it ON. Take out the heater from water only after it is switched OFF and the plug is removed from the socket.
• Do not remove the immersion heater immediately after switching it OFF. Wait for at least 15 - 20 seconds after switching OFF.
• Do not bring the immersion heater in contact with any combustible material immediately after its withdrawl from water.
• The water level should be within the maximum & minimum range.
• Never plug in the immersion heater without water.
Item : IMMERSION ROD
Model : IMMERSION-1500
Power : 1500 W
Warranty : 2 Years